Test

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Her first vibrator

So... I've been awfully busy, and she's been left with an awful amount of free time on her hands (and by "hands" I don't really mean only her "hands"). So I made sure that she got herself a vibrator -- her first, actually! -- to keep her company during my working hours.
However, even that was not a simple task. Since The Princess knew I have provided every girlfriend I've ever had with vibrators of my choice, She stubborned-up an refused any sort of vibrating gift of my part -- "
I don't wanna be like the others", Her Highness said. But even Her Holy Stubbornness knows that that Collar around Her neck means SOMETHING, so it was a matter of time until She complied. And She did, as She always does: By finding a loophole that made Her feel "in charge" (but not really).

The way I see it, this was precisely the sort-of agreement that silently takes place between 
the slut and The Princess: One wants to do exactly as she's told, and the other One wants to do exactly everything different. The "obvious" solution was to get a vibrator, yes, but one that would not be a gift; both of them would pick it together, and both would pay for it -- I would just join them on the trip to the Sex Shop. And that's how they chose and acquired the Crystal Dick.

"Size and shape and width are just like your dick, Owner", they said, in unison. 
"That's the one". I took my card out of my pocket, knowing that it would never make it to the cashier -- which it didn't: The anachronistic pair was way ahead me, paying for the treat.

And that's how she got her first battery-powered sex companion. A couple of weeks later -- after she had already learned how to work it -- I requested a photo shoot featuring the new member (no pun intended). The following pictures were hand picked by me as my favorites -- I hope you'll all enjoy them as I do.

 








Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave her a comment. She's watching.