Test

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The slut within

Friend's birthday party. Lots of familiar faces around the room, but nothing of much interest going on. "I'm going to the toilet", I tell her, "and you're coming with me". The time had come to make that party actually fun.

The male toilet was empty, so I just picked a door and locked it behind us. I pushed her to the wall and opened my pants without saying anything else. She didn't  have to be told anything else -- she new exactly what was expected of her. 

The Princess then immediately dropped to her knees, willingly forfeiting all her majesty and letting The Slut take over. She fulfilled my expectations with professional precision, not stopping even when some guy came to use the toilet next to ours and pleasing me until I could not take it anymore. I filled her mouth with cum -- of which she proudly swallowed every single drop, as she always does.

The careful observer will also notice the bruise she bears on one of her breasts. This is just a routine label to remind the world that this one is, in fact, taken. 


Rate this posting:

2 comments:

  1. Its always so much hotter when you know you are one of the lucky few that get to see her in full slut mode.

    Its just special when someone that "isn't normally like this", or "doesn't normally do this" is totally relishing the moment because she is doing it now - and with you. So. Damn. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kenagain, you make me blush >_<... that is, in fact, exactly how I felt when I 'bumped into' this whole 'new' her for the first time, and how have I felt every time SHE shows up ever since. I guess I do have reasons to feel proud of my little, beautiful Slut. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, hope to see you again soon!

      Delete

Leave her a comment. She's watching.