Test

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The first task

Let me tell you all about how I got to know about the The Princess and The Slut, the two "muses" that shared the body of the girl I had just started to date then.

Sometimes, when I'm away for a few days or at work, she surprises me by sending "treats" to my cellphone. Such pictures sometimes result from The Princess' personal initiative to grant me a gift, and sometimes from The Slut's dedication to fulfill some of my assignments. The last ones are usually challenges involving some degree of difficulty -- a certain part of the body has to be disclosed and the picture has to be taken at some particular (usually public) place. And The Slut, I have to say, loves a challenge. But there was this one day, in the very beginning of our relationship, when I made the mistake to challenge The Princess

Things then were not as clear as they are today -- I already suspected her to be a submissive, but I also noticed that something was different about this particular sub. So I decided to test my theory by giving her a task: It was a school day and I sent her a text message requesting a picture to be taken on the mirror of the lady's room at the University. For my distress, The Princess was the one to pick up the message (even though I was not aware of that then): She understood exactly what I meant, and she didn't say no -- but The Princess never takes orders. A few minutes later, this is what I got: 


On that moment the obvious truth hit me -- I was dealing with a "brat" sub, and a particularly petulant, cocky one. She did exactly what I told her to do, without actually doing what I wanted her to do -- with the bonus of defying me without breaking any rules. In other words, she got me good in my own game. 


It was my first time dealing with a brat, so we kept exchanging messages while I was thinking how to deal with her. And all of a sudden -- without any further influence of mine -- The Slut grabbed the phone. And this is what she sent me:  




So that's how it happened: I gave a task to ONE sub, but I was actually giving it to TWO very different ones. And each of them responded and fulfilled the task in her own way. And since then I have been dealing with an uncanny reality that I never saw myself into: Dating and taming two often-antagonic brats that inhabit one perfectly-shaped body. 

Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave her a comment. She's watching.