Test

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Punishment & marks

There are occasions in which the slut doesn't behave as required -- for instance, when she fails to fulfill a task in due time, or when she lets The Princess in charge for too long. I really enjoy the balance between my two muses being kept and, since The Princess is usually not that obedient, it becomes the slut's job to keep things running smoothly. And as such, it's also her fault when one of them fails to satisfy me.
Punishment -- something that carries by definition an interesting contrast between the Dom's duties and rights towards His sub. It's also the moment when the Dom gets to be His sub's Judge, Jury and Executioner. He decides whether to charge her or not, and what for; He decides whether she is guilty or innocent; and He decides what is the suitable sentence. 
But no, most of the time I cannot complain about her dedication; most of the time, she behaves well. Still, I sometimes like to remind her why she should go on behaving well. And I also like her to bear my marks -- bites, bruises, slaps -- on her petite body.  





Rate this posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave her a comment. She's watching.