Test

Monday, June 4, 2012

Going away

Tomorrow I'll go away on a trip until Wednesday, and I shall leave my dear girls unattended. Because of that, I already left them a few tasks to be performed during my absence. the slut has been a very good girl lately, working really hard to keep The Princess under control long enough so that the both of us can have some D/s fun together. 
Still, I cannot say that I don't miss The Princess when she is not around that often. Today I'll leave you all another self shot of Her Majesty. 



Rate this posting:

2 comments:

  1. As I said before, just lovely, a very nice centerpiece for a small dining table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey David, welcome back :). I must agree with you again -- The Princess is without any doubt the most expensive and refined item I have for display at home. A collector's jewel indeed.

      Delete

Leave her a comment. She's watching.