Test

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anal training

Phew! Long time, no post. I have been travelling abroad for a while -- business trip -- and brought pet along as a companion. Our time online has been too little for me to be able to write on the blog, so I must apologize to the faithful readers. But here's a quick post, just to keep you all updated (I'll talk about our trip on the next one -- promise).

While I was thinking about what to share with you today, I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of her anal training yet. I have talked about her progress on my Fetlife Journal, where I keep track of her progress in submissive training, but only Fetlife users can read that (which you should become, in case you're interested in learning more about her ongoing successes and screw ups). So today, I decided to fix that.

When I met The Princess, she was (of course) a complete virgin in anal sex. She had huge issues with the subject and no intention to try it -- after all, a well-educated lady shouldn't ever give into such disgusting and dishonorable activities. But I've always had a thing for that, and even though she had always made it politely clear that anal sex was out of the table with a classy high-level girl as herself, I always knew it was just a matter of time. And I was right.

When the slut started showing up, she was eager to learn everything she could to become more suitable to my needs and wants. She had always been curious about anal sex, but never had the chance to try it before due to The Princess' moral barriers. And that's why I assigned anal training as the first task for her, when she asked me to take her under my guidance regarding D/s relationships. And today, I'm proud to say that she has become a pro on the subject -- natural talent, fast learner. 








Rate this posting:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Her anus is very desirable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Anon! Can you imagine seizing that ass for the first time, before anyone else? Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on FetLife and new follower. Great post! Looking forward to reading more. Hopefully you will stop by and follow back as I am just starting out with my Adult based blog and would appreciate the love! Thanks!
    http://theothersideofsuburban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice blog, guys! I'm adding you to ours list of recommended blogs -- it's great to see other couples beginning to explore the "adult blogging" world such as ourselves :). We'll be visiting you again, rest assured! ;)

      Delete
  4. ouch!!!the pictures above makes me afraid of doing like this type of sex play.

    anal inserts

    ReplyDelete

Leave her a comment. She's watching.