Test

Friday, July 27, 2012

Her sensitive spot

One of these nights I received the visit of the slut in a completely unprepared fashion: I forgot I had no condoms. To make things worse, anal was out of the equation -- she was still recovering from the hard-mode training I submitted her to on the day before, and I wasn't feeling much of a sadist then. Her solution was simple -- "cum in my mouth, Owner". But I decided to try something else instead.

Knowing that one of her most sensitive spots is her back (she always twitches and makes little sexy noises when I approach her from behind and start whispering to her ear or biting the back of her neck; she cannot handle receiving massages very well either, for she gets too overstimulated too fast), I decided to give her a treat. "Lie down, ass up", I said. She promptly obeyed, being the good girl that the slut always is (as opposed to The Princess, which requires some careful royal convincing).

I proceeded to fucking her in that position. The privileged view allowed me to fool around with her back while doing so -- touching it softly, breathing on it, licking, biting. Each of my interactions was well received with a baffled moan coming out of her mouth pressed against the pillow. When I noticed she could not take it anymore, I finished her.

Before allowing her to get cleaned, I took these shots for you all.




Rate this posting:

4 comments:

  1. I love reading Your blog Sir... It has been a wonderful switch to read about a Master's point of view. My own Master doesn't blog, but I have been keeping one for about a month now. Would really appreciate if You and and Your slave would subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment, dear Master's slave. It's very nice to know that we have not only Dom/male readers, but also sub/girls like yourself. My pet was really excited about your words as well.

      I stopped by your blog and all I can say is that I'll definitely coming back. I enjoyed your stories a lot, and I'll be adding your link to our Recommended Blogs list, if you don't mind.

      Thanks again for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon -- and also to read more about your own journey.

      Delete
  2. I'm watching you touch your pussy on xcam right now. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave her a comment. She's watching.