Test

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Self photo session

<HTML Rant> 
I've been trying to write this post for nearly two weeks now -- and only today I managed to get the HTML code for the picture gallery working. So there you go -- that's the reason why we haven't been posting anything: Stupid HTML syntax and this author's complete lack of deeper computer knowledge.
</HTML Rant>

That being said, some time ago I required The Princess to prepare me a twenty-pictures self photo shoot as a part of her submissive training. I'll not spend too many lines explaining the exact context of the task/punishment, because I already did on my Fetlife journal (I recommend to everyone interested in her training to create a Fetlife account and check it often -- I keep track of a lot of interesting details about it there). It suffices to say that her task was executed with the excellence and precision worthy of a princess; so much in fact that I decided to share the whole session with you all.

Hopefully these twenty pictures of Your Highness will make it up for our prolonged silence. So go on, click away. And if you notice The Slut making a cameo on the last few pictures, try not to mention it -- The Princess would probably hate learning that she unintentionally shared the spotlight with her evil counterpart.


Click Click Click Click
Click Click Click Click
Click Click Click Click
Click Click Click Click
Click Click Click Click
Rate this posting:

5 comments:

  1. OMG. She is a stunner. So very beutifull. And so very submissive. A perfect combination You Must be a proud owner.
    And you princess should be proud of your accomplishments. Your a perfect example of what we as owners strive for.
    Good girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Anon
      Yes, I must say that I'm probably as proud as I could possibly be at this point of her training. As for her, she has that obsessive perfectionism that submissives are know for -- so she usually feels she's not trying hard enough, getting it right every time enough, and so on. Therefor, words of encouragement like yours are always welcome and beneficial for her growth. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. all I can say is - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as well, second-Anon :). It's always nice to hear feedback from you guys.

      Delete
  3. Well done to your princess! GrumpyTeddieBear(fetlife)

    ReplyDelete

Leave her a comment. She's watching.